Friday, April 23, 2004

The Broken Hearted


Heard through the grapevine that a friend of mine (who allegedly had a crush on me a few years ago) performed some kind of monologue/rant about "how she was in love with this Asian dude and how he ignored her" at an open mic coffee house at NYU recently. Not having heard it, I'm assuming it was a rant because that's what this girl specializes in. Of course, not having heard it, it could not be about me at all. But a friend of mine who happened to be there said that she dropped a few hints that made him believe it was me.

Like I'm not paranoid enough about what people say about me behind my back, I gotta have people writing lousy spoken word rants about me?

All this "thinly veiled" bullshit really gets to me. Can't certain people come up something that isn't just a confessional vomitorium on stage? And the little factual "hints" that are dropped throughout so that it becomes some stupid guessing game... oh, it's excruciating... SAVE IT FOR YOUR FRIGGIN BLOG!!!

Have I mentioned how much I hate people talking trash about me behind my back? This is why I shouldn't interact with people...

Feeling incrementally better today. Throat still a little sore. I've got this persistent ear ache that's lingering. If I don't make it through the weekend, avenge my death...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home