Thursday, April 29, 2004

Crimony! It's the Weekend!


Another week suffered and paid for. Now, the daunting weekend...

Actors' Studio is having a prom on Friday night. And since my wife is an MFA candidate in their playwriting program, and my wife wants to GO... that's right. Malice is going to the prom.

Hava nagila.


I've also got a birthday party to grit through, by way of the G train. The worst effing train in the long history of trains.

Anybody realize that Mike2Cents, in addition to filming his first feature film, also just finished directing second unit on Wayne Wang's new film? I should be sucking up to him more. I'm just waiting for him to be the head of a major studio... then I'll pour some poison in his ear and... oh, well, I should keep all this to myself...

I gotta try to do some creative work this weekend, amidst all my methods of procrastination...

(Nobody here nostalgic for Baby Pac-Man?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

"Passion" is a cure for procrastination.

3/23/2023 03:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home