Thursday, May 03, 2012

Everybody Was Frightening!

I'm writing this ahead of time because I'll probably be a little hungover on Thursday—so I can't talk about how the feedback on the script draft was, or mention anything that happened at the social engagement I had to hit after the call.

Hopefully it all went smoothly and I'm still alive.

If the call happened, the ball's in my court again. Wait-Mode off, Writing-Like-A-Maniac-Mode ON.

It's Thursday. "Converse Day" at the production office's Spirit Week.

We've got a long way home.

For your outside reading today, a story that reminded me of my friend Nick Gaffney for some reason. A photographer/writer living on a country farm who was having a little trouble with foxes. (Not the Cherie Currie kind, unfortunately.) Read Jon Katz's story HERE.

1 Comments:

Blogger M. Alice said...

for the files:
http://mstracystarr-ivil.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/skeleton-computer.jpg

5/03/2012 04:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home