Wednesday, May 02, 2012

She Thinks She's the Passionate One

It's "Spirit Week" at the production office where I'm working. (I had to look that up to figure out what it was.) Each day, a new theme dress code.

Tuesday: "Band t-shirts".
Wednesday: "Nerd"
Thursday: "Converse Day"
Friday: "Cinco de Mayo"

Tuesday, covered.
Wednesday, sorta covered.
Thursday... might be a little tricky.
Friday's... way too open.

Clearly, my spirit is the glue that keeps the office together.

Tonight, 8pm, I'm supposed to get some feedback/notes on my latest draft... but I can never be sure it's happening until the call actually happens...

Afterwards, I've got to hit a social engagement I agreed to. It's downtown. Tribeca. What a long day.

All I want to do is get this script to where it needs to be. Every little delay is an agony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home