Friday, April 20, 2012

we could still have it all

This is the weekend. I am going to crank it out. I got stuck on the Wilcox interview last night and it's frustrating but... I can make it work. After that, it's the locker scene, and the classroom sequence culminating with the new Freddy Cuttle intro, and the new test scene, and then the Katie Dockerty mystery/misdirection. After that, we're pretty much off to the races.

Tonight, I've got to hang out in Hoboken to see a band, and it will be good for me to blow off some steam, but I should have ample time this weekend to finish this draft. It's reading well. It's maddening how slow the progress has been but the script's taking the time it needs to take. I will finish this and send this out and I'll have some peace of mind for a small parcel of time before I start losing sleep over it again.

First things first. Finish the new draft.

It's Friday. Deep into April. 2012.

Everything is going to work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home