Monday, May 14, 2012

Dictionary Definition of the Word SPASTIC

It really is a matter of holding down two jobs. The temporary office gig that is not really helping me to pay off debts but rather is the one thing that is keeping me from plunging far further and faster into the red. And then, for the scant clasp of hours I have when I get home after the office, the writing job that I've yet to get paid for. The writing job that I won't get paid for unless the draft I create is good enough to convince a gauntlet of people to invest in it.

All this to fight for the possibility of affording a normal life one day.

Every day, trying to do better than the previous day.

Every day, refitting the blinders so that I can try to better focus on what I need to get done.

These are a different brand of dark days.

This week is important. Every day is important. Every hour must be accounted for.

This is hard but it is not impossible.

This will work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home