Wednesday, May 09, 2012

God, I hope I get it!

I am totally out of my league here and everybody knows it... Why did I even go to this audition...? It's always the same faces... Maybe I should go out for something that doesn't specify "alien"... I could probably pass for Eurasian... AHHH, who am I kidding...?! No one ever writes good roles for aliens...

If they see me in the next fifteen minutes, I could probably make it back to work within my lunch hour... All right, FOCUS ON YOUR MONOLOGUE, FOCUS ON YOUR MONOLOGUE... Hi, my name is Alien #1, I'll be doing a selection from Edward Albee's THE ZOO STORY...
"What I am going to tell you has something to do with how sometimes it’s necessary to go a long distance out of the way in order to come back a short distance correctly..."

2 Comments:

Anonymous fedup said...

didju get a callback???

5/10/2012 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

Aliens always lose.

5/10/2012 02:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home