Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Bourne in the Background

Hey, I just got cast in the new BOURNE movie. Starring Jeremy Renner (who's not playing Bourne because Bourne isn't in this one but it's still got "Bourne" in the title). I'll be playing Julia Stiles. Joking! I'm playing Franka Potente. Ha, I did it again.

No, I'm a background extra. They were casting "Filipino Travelers". I sent a cell phone pic through email and got a call the next day. I don't know how much it pays exactly but it pays something and it's three days of work next week. I need the money.

Appearing in a movie is one of the last things I want to do right now. I'd rather hide under a rock until the world looks more promising. But a paycheck is a paycheck.

5 Comments:

Anonymous fedup said...

Where's it at?

10/05/2011 03:56:00 PM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

college point in queens. i'm playing a technician in a pharmaceutical company in manila. i gotta wear white shoes -- i don't have no white shoes!

10/05/2011 06:44:00 PM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

vorhees's old friend tony gilroy is directing.

10/05/2011 07:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Fedup said...

Picou's his personal assistant..actually, if she's there and not being a megabitch she might introduce you...

10/05/2011 08:08:00 PM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

I ain't holding my breath for that!

10/05/2011 08:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home