Monday, September 19, 2011

Jimmy Kimmel's Tribute to Uncle Frank



I don't know why I watched the Emmy's Sunday night. I don't typically watch the Emmy's. But it was on and it's background noise and it happened. It was through the show that I found out that Jimmy Kimmel's Uncle Frank had died this past year.

Did I not know this? It's been a blur of a year. But I quickly went online to see if Kimmel had done something special on his show the mark the passing.

Above is the very emotional monologue that Kimmel delivered on his show. In case you missed it.

I don't know why but I find it really cathartic to watch people openly emoting like this. Sometimes it seems like I need to see human emotions modeled in order to have them. That's how empty I am inside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home