Thursday, March 17, 2011

Saint Malice Day

My middle name's "Patrick". It's on my birth certificate. When I was in 2nd grade, some little girl asked me if I was Irish because my middle name was Patrick. I went to school with some ignorant-ass children.

Thursday afternoon, I shall join the drunken masses that descend upon this godforsaken city on this holy day of excessive inebriation. Meeting friends I don't get to see too regularly any longer.

I hope that the people I don't want to see will keep their distance.

If they know what's good for them, they will.

If you're on the shit list, I'll likely be less than friendly...

2 Comments:

Blogger LC said...

Ha ha ha ha!

You're awesome...

and yes, I'm slightly obsessed....

3/18/2011 11:47:00 PM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

I'm slightly obsessed back at you.

3/19/2011 08:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home