Friday, March 11, 2011

Unfinished Business

Stephen King wrote another DARK TOWER book. It was supposed to be a 7 volume story. He decided to write an 8th. You want to talk about insanity?

I went through an obligatory Stephen King phase when I was growing up. Was totally into the DARK TOWER series... until I fell off it. Never finished the books. I may, one day, but I have a feeling the experience would remind me a lot about that finale season of LOST, where it became apparent that the creators had no greater master plan after all.

IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF STUFF THAT HAPPENS.

I'd like an ounce of the strain of Charlie Sheen that Stephen King is snorting to allow him to be as relentlessly prolific as he is.

Had a good meeting with a producer Thursday afternoon, in the East Village. Talking about this new script I'm developing because I don't have enough unfinished business.

I need more time.

There is never enough time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home