Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Freebasing Sheen

My friend FedUp forwarded me the link to this episode of "Sheen's Korner" (sic), which I cannot recommend enough. Although you may want to consult with a doctor to make sure you're strong enough to handle "Torpedoes of Truth Part 2".

I was devastatingly ill last week, which bled into the weekend. I fought it hard. Sometimes when I get sick, I'm just convinced that it's the end. This is how the world ends! My slow, systematic decline, waiting for my Writers Guild health insurance to kick back in... (And I've gotten sick more frequently in the past few months than I generally do—though I've also been doing more things that are probably harder on my system.)

By Sunday, however, I was feeling markedly better.

And Monday morning: better than ever. To the degree that I realized, in hindsight, just how sick I'd been feeling before.

Physically, mentally, I'm fucking bulletproof. An F-18 fueled with tiger blood, shooting poetry from my palms.

It's lonely in outer space. And no one can hear me scream.

2 Comments:

Anonymous fedup said...

Glad you're feeling better. Wish I could say the same!

3/09/2011 01:21:00 PM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

You need to get yourself a prescription for Medical Sheen.

3/09/2011 02:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home