Monday, February 07, 2011

Why Don't You Come to Your Senses?

Good morning, America. Did everyone enjoy Sunday night's sporting competition? Cheers to the Mid-West gladiators.

I know everyone's seen it by now, but I can't get enough of this commercial:



It's all in the details.

Speaking of segues, have you ever tried to leave a religion that you were a part of for 35 years?

The NEW YORKER just posted an article about Paul Haggis's very public departure from the Church of Scientology. It is 26 pages. You can read it HERE.

Private note to self: I've got a lot to do this week, don't I?

(Thought, not spoken: Yes you do, Malice.)

This is the week. This is the week. This is the week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas Gaffney said...

I thought you were going to spend all your time with me?!

2/08/2011 08:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home