Thursday, January 20, 2011

Everything's Cool

Is it January 20th already? We're twenty days into the new year? This one's just flying by, isn't it? With the exception of a few bumps along the way so far, I'm actually cautiously excited for all the promise of 2011.

This could change on a dime.

But for now, I'm still floating in the pool of blissful ignorance, not knowing how my latest script is being received by my team. Takes a while for all the people to read the script, to connect with each other to see what they think works and doesn't. Like arranging a book club meeting.

I'm glad it's out of my hair for a little bit. Glad to NOT be dealing with conference calls for the time being...

... and yet...

... already the little twitches of anxiety... the second-guessing... at a certain point, I'm going to need to know what the fuck's going on out West...

But for now...? We let things go.



Sometime you've got to make some sacrifices before the world opens up for you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home