Thursday, January 13, 2011

112 Pages

Finished the rough, rough draft in the early evening of the 12th.

112 pages. Pretty fucking kick-ass place to land for the rough, rough draft. The initial rough draft of my last script clocked in at 143 pages. My scripts tend to run long because there's sooo much fucking TALKING...

The thing about many horror scripts, they turn into a game of TEN LITTLE INDIANS. You set up a bunch of characters and you've got the length of the movie to get rid of them all. Or most of them.

Anyway, I'm rereading this one today and I realize there are a few key characters that I've forgotten to kill off. So I've got to do that. Because certain characters need to die before the end.

Should've had some drinks to celebrate the finished draft but I woke up sick as a dog Wednesday morn. I think this is the SECOND time I've been under the weather this cold season. Historically, I actually tend to stave off the colds pretty well, so... I must be dying.

Thursday: Gym? Massage. Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark.

... and more work on this script...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you haz blog? you need to take shameless self-promotion lessons.

1/18/2011 05:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home