Monday, January 24, 2011

Always Got By On My Own

Too many people read this blog.

Correction: too many people I know read this blog.

Casual friends. Former friends. Frenemies and outright enemies. And yes, some very good friends.

Point being, it's easier to write for strangers than it is to write for the curious audience detailed above.

For strangers, I might feel freer to write openly about any number of issues that are currently on my mind.

But this blog is an evolving therapy/art project. Sometimes it's just concerned with the detritus of pop culture. Sometimes it's a release valve. For all you know, it could be a suicide note that I started writing in 2002.

Sometimes you need you express yourself in cryptograms in order to feel free to express yourself at all.

January 24th. 2011. There are actually a few things I need to get done this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home