Thursday, September 09, 2010

Return of the King

Today's the day I'm supposed to be returning to New York from my Los Angeles trip. I am DYING to find out how it all went!

Seriously, I have no idea. Though this is being automatically published on the day I'm scheduled to return, I am writing it FOUR DAYS BEFORE I FLY OUT THERE. Just to make sure you all have something fresh to read when you drop by.

I am nervous and excited about this trip. There are some aspects I'm absolutely dreading. Many details I still have to discover and/or lock down as the time draws closer. And yet, by the time you read this... it'll all be over.

Let me rephrase that. The trip will be complete.

I don't know how I will be feeling today (9/9) but I'm pretty sure I'll be very pleased to be back home in the Tomb of the Unknown Writer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home