Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Hollywood Traffic


I know these blog entries are half-assed wonders. I'm just cranking them out to make sure that the colors keep changing on this blog while I'm away in L.A. What's stranger is that right now (Saturday, August 28th) I'm really anxious about how everything's going to go down during this trip... and yet when this entry automatically-publishes on 9/8/10 @ 12:01 AM, the better part of the trip will be over already. I will (hopefully) be safely back in NYC on 9/9, forced to stew over everything that was and everything that could've been...

1 Comments:

Blogger M. Alice said...

[LIVE UPDATE]

It's going well. The Lions Gate pitch went well. Tomorrow morn, we're at Paramount and then, maybe, possibly, Fox and/or Universal.

Just have to get through tomorrow.

9/08/2010 02:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home