Saturday, September 04, 2010

Umami Update

Live from Los Angeles... it's Misanthropy Central!!!

I know you're all fans of my sterling preblogged entries, but things are lazy today and I'm publishing a quick update from the present.

Last night, we ate at this utterly brilliant place called Umami Burger. The burgers were amazing. We were dining at the bar and DJ Danger Mouse (from Gnarls Barkley) and a friend sat right next to us. I tried to slyly take a pic with my shitty cell phone camera (without flash, in a dark space) and this was the result:
DJ Danger Mouse (Brian Burton)
I've seen clearer ultrasounds.

Is it possible that there are more celebrities in L.A. than N.Y.C.? Perhaps I'm just not hanging out at the right places in N.Y.C.

Must remedy this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home