Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday, Monday

Okay, I know this blog hasn't been terribly informative lately. I've been busy/preoccupied.

L.A. trip is CONFIRMED.

Departing this Wednesday, September 1st. Returning the following Thursday, September 9th. It's longer than I expected and I'll be stuck there over the long Labor Day weekend.

I am a coil of nervous energy.

My big meeting with Lionsgate is (supposed to be) this Thursday. That's what this entire trip is about. And to be honest, at this hour, I'm not entirely sure what they're going to be expecting from me. Should be getting a little more intel from the managers beforehand. I pretty much know the story inside and out, but I need to know what kind of song and dance they want to see before they agree to put down some money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home