Sunday, May 16, 2010

Most Magical Place on Earth

Pop quiz, hotshot: would you rather visit "the happiest place on earth" or "the most magical place on earth"?

What's it going to be??

Disneyland's official nickname: "The Happiest Place on Earth"
Disney World's official nickname: "The Most Magical Place on Earth"

While both parks may be generally referred to as "The Magic Kingdom", Disney World is in fact officially the "Magic Kingdom Park". (As of 1994.)

Would I rather be somewhere filled with "happiness" or "magic"? They both kinda sound culty, but I'd veer toward magic, I reckon. With magic, you might see something cool. With happy, I just imagine a field full of blissed-out hippies tripping out.



I don't get sick that often so when I do it feels like I'm dying.

A Recap (for my future reference)
THURSDAY: Under the weather. Begin over-the-counters.
FRIDAY: Full-blown mess. Aches and pains. OD on over-the-counters.
SATURDAY: Congested with patches of clarity. Keep drugging it up.
SUNDAY: ... better...?

We hope you've enjoyed the Disney motif at Misanthropy Central this past week. From henceforth, anything goes...

2 Comments:

Anonymous son_of_the_mourning said...

Happiest place on earth.

5/16/2010 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

For the drugs, eh.

5/16/2010 12:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home