Wednesday, May 12, 2010

When It's Cold I'd Like to Die

Sunday mourning, woke up in Queens. Vaguely recalled an argument between someone's wife and another friend, in a car. (Why were they arguing? Why was I in the car?) The brain ached too severely to wonder. Went to the bathroom and involuntarily purged. Then, back home to Manhattan. Had to feed the roommate's cat.

This is my life.

I adore my friends. They accept me when I choose to be inscrutable, peculiar, irresponsible and—arguably—morally questionable. My life's been on a steep downward slope for two years and my friends have kept me tethered to the ride.

I'm due for an upward slope soon...


One day, if you stay tuned, this will all pay dividends. Bank on this.

If I could instantly ride any 3 rides from the history of Disney World, today they'd be:
1) Splash Mountain
2) 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
3) Haunted Mansion

5 Comments:

Blogger The Sakaiatrist said...

6mx wuz here. it's like coming home.

5/12/2010 12:05:00 AM  
Anonymous son_of_the_mourning said...

1.) Space Mountain
2.) Dumbo
3.) Peter Pan

5/12/2010 11:55:00 AM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

THIS is the entry that people start commenting on??

@6MX Always space for you to crash in the MC comment box.

@son_of_the_mourning I would have chosen "Test Track" for you. Or "Mickey's PhilharMagic".

5/12/2010 01:05:00 PM  
Blogger The Sakaiatrist said...

remember back in the day when we had like 17 comments per entry? Good times.

For the sake of being on topic. i haven't been to Disneyland since I was 12, and I live in Los Angeles. I went to Tokyo Disney in high school. It was pretty awesome. They have a Alice and Wonderland place where you can celebrate your unbirthday.. in Japanese.

For some reason, standing in line for two minute mass consumption entertainment and spending an entire day around loud, whiny children doesn't appeal to me. Law & Order marathons never fail me, though.

the end

5/12/2010 09:31:00 PM  
Blogger The Sakaiatrist said...

and one more for good luck,

the last time I was at disneyland, I remember being on mr toad's wild ride, and the ride suddenly stopped in the "hell" part, and they made us walk out the exit. A few minutes later they were taking a couple out of the ride in handcuffs. Wholesome Family Fun for All!

5/12/2010 09:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home