Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm not fuckin around!!

New High Score Alert:

1069

Scored Wednesday morning. It's always the days I'm not expecting to break any records when it happens. Last high score was 1049. I figured breaking 1050 would be the limit. Past few weeks, I've been bumping around the 900s, barely breaking the grand mark on odd days.

For the record, it's the elliptical machine with the moving handlebars. Set on the maximum resistance ("20"), which actually isn't so difficult, at least on the PRECOR machines I use. 60 minutes at 20 resistance, with a 5 minute cooldown at 16 resistance. All right? Enough information already?

My manager called me Monday night, told me to expect an informal phone call from a producer at "any time"...

Received call Wednesday night, approximately 9:24pm EST. Call length, approximately 6 minutes.

48 hours on high alert... all for 6 minutes of fiddle-faddle.

The more formal conference call is now scheduled for next Thursday night, the 21st. Start your engines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home