Monday, May 04, 2009

Money Shots

You ever have so much work to tend to, it's almost paralyzing?

Where do I start? Where do I begin?

I feel a bit like I'm becoming untethered. It's so easy to lose touch with the world, doing this stuff. Right now, I'm brainstorming ways to resurrect people. I mean, how many ways are there...?

Re-animation. Some occult experiment. Reincarnation. Something involving a sacrifice. Some supernatural mumbo jumbo. Jesus Christ, it's absurd and maddening. A day of rain feels like a week of rain.

Stories, stories. The one about the doomed bloodline. The one about the cult of children. The one about alien abduction. The one about the school run by wolves. A few others that might spark into something larger...

All shots at another paycheck.

The stories go in circles and blur.. Got to keep them all in focus.

It's going to rain a lot this week, isn't it...?

I wish I could stop the clock and get a month's work done before sunrise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home