Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Phenol Barbie Doll

Marie-Claude Bourbonnais. (Some of those galleries: NSFW.)

Appy poligeez to the female lurkers hereabouts, but I had to call attention to this silicone crush. The absurdly enhanced Canadian model Marie-Claude Bourbonnais, above decked out as some character from Mortal Kombat.

(If you're already appalled, might I suggest not scrolling downward...?)

And here, as "Caitlin Fairchild". (Hey, I don't read comic books regularly but I can appreciate the art.)

Happy April, fools.

Watch out for the CONFICKER virus on computers today.

Sorry again for the lad rag entry, but to all the lads: you're welcome.

I really have nothing redeeming to add to this.

INCREDIBLY NSFW BELOW...

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home