Friday, March 27, 2009

Back Off Bitch

NEW HIGH SCORE ALERT!

1041.

All right, this one legitimately killed me a little toward the end. The machines are all calibrated differently and I certainly don't put a lot of faith in the accuracy of ANY of their caloric counters. There are two machines that crack a grand easier than the others.

Be that as it may, I don't care how inaccurate it could be: breaking a grand in an hour on one of those things is fucking painful. Not much room for slouching around, you know. 1041 fucking hurt toward the end.

And for what?? What's it all for, blog?!? What does any of it matter???

In other vague news, I think I dodged a bullet last night. I am convinced that it's better this way. And now, I am taking a break from all of that desperation.

Listen, I don't care that the world is full of couples! I don't care if everyone's having a better time than me! I don't care if I die alone! This is me totally not caring!!!

No, I'm fine... I'm okay, REALLY, I've.. I've just got something caught in my eye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home