Monday, July 28, 2008

Lucky

Had another dream that I've had before, over the years, in different incarnations.

I'm in my apartment. I catch a glimpse of my childhood dog sniffing around, approaching me like he's hungry or wants to go for a walk. I think to myself,

It's been DAYS since I remember either feeding him OR taking him for a walk...

Then I recall he died years ago. And I wake up.

What is with these fucking guilt dreams??

I saw a sheltie on the street this weekend: I guess that triggered the dog dream. All shelties kinda look alike. And they share the same soul.

(Unlike cats, who have no souls at all.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

It was/is paternalism; he knows/knew how/when/why/etc. to EAT - not be fed. (Important that (I think that) you understand, this). "Take" him, "," for a walk: if you need a further argument. (Demeaning/condescending). Animals = people.

11/20/2022 09:02:00 PM  
Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

Matter of proportionate, interpersonate, time, by the way, too. (The recurring, or, "hyperfrequent," dream(ing) of such. (More unique than all peoples, less unique than those dearest to you - unique timing(-e) - since all care for an animal (animals) is of a special time).

11/20/2022 09:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home