Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Constant Blogger

The only way I've been able to regularly update two blogs has been to compose a lot of blog entries in advance. Yeah, it makes for some shallow entries, but it's not like I get any more credit for a longer entry. I could spend two hours creating an elaborate animated gif that won't get any more recognition than some random bit of clip-art I find off Google Images.

This week, I ran out of my pre-written Misanthropy Central entries.

Which is why I've had to keep this blog up the old-fashioned way: writing it the night before.

A little less hiding behind random pop culture phenomena. A little more... actually talking to you. The customer.

The radio silence this week has been deafening. Waiting for the right calls to come in is just the worst time in the fucking world.

These are the soul-searching, demon-wrestling hours.

These are dark days in the sun.

Too much introspection becomes poisonous for me. I've been staying active. Hitting the gym. Beating the pavement all over this beautiful, godforsaken city. It's been so goddamn gorgeous outside this week, I've just wanted to puke.

Tomorrow, a shallower entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home