Friday, October 26, 2007

Bow in the Presence of Greatness

I didn't realize that the print version of PREMIERE stopped existing earlier this year. That was my first big "movie magazine" growing up. And now, stateside, it only exists online. And I hate the formatting of the Online Power List. (I've gotta view that list as a fucking slideshow?!)

My studio contact gave me a call Thursday aft, said he'd been meaning to call me for the past 3 weeks, they've been busy as fuck gearing up for productions. He gave me a little pep talk Re: My Concerns About a (Possible) WGA Strike, reassured me that I'll be in a good position when the smoke clears, said he'd buy up anything I wrote...

I'm working on a script about a woman named "Poetic" who wants to be a Justice of the Peace. My working title is, "Police Academy 5".

"How is that little script of yours coming along?" needled the Average Frustrated Raccoon.

Harder Better Shuffled 5:
1. "The Facts of Life", Black Box Recorder
2. "Milk It", Nirvana
3. "All Because of You", U2
4. "Lucid Assembly", Gerard Bauer & Mike Bauer
5. "Pennyroyal Tea", Nirvana

Faster Stronger Bonus
"The Fool", Neutral Milk Hotel

TGIF Readings:
Philly's Fucking Ugly
James Lipton Loves Himself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home