Thursday, July 12, 2007

Where Do We Go From Here?

When you fly first class, they give you cookies and milk.

Not much to say, really. Had a good flight to Los Angeles. Feels good to be back West under very different circumstances. Read an entire book on the flight over here. This is what happens when you start to get your reading material exclusively from Urban Outfitters...

I went from having a little too much free time to having, perhaps, not enough. But it's all right, because I'm enjoying seeing people. May not get to see everyone. (A nation mourns.)

I fucking adore my enormous suite. It's so much better than the fucking shithole I call "home" back in NYC. Maybe I should die here, so I can live here forever.

Have to wake up early to get to Paramount tomorrow morn. I'm nervous, but what are you going to do?

It's a war...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home