Monday, July 09, 2007

Better Woman

I'm not gonna say single women are crazy, though other people might... (cough)

What if there were an alternative to the dating scene...?

There's going to be a reading of a play I've been tinkering with for fucking forever. It includes one scene that has been seen in a much earlier form. But 95% of it's never been seen/read.

It's through the Summer Play Festival. They offered me the space to do a reading, if I had some material. This play is in a rough state, but I've been living with it for so long it might help me to see it read out. Hear it with an audience.

I'm not a big fan of readings. Especially ones that involve so many unknown factors. But this is America—the fuck you gonn' do, kn'amean?

Anyway, I'll post more on this as it gets a bit closer. This is just a warning shot.

CHINADOLL OVERDRIVE
a reading
Wednesday, August 1
8pm
Lion Theatre @ THEATRE ROW
price: free ninety-nine, bitches!

(it's free)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home