Tuesday, December 13, 2005

strike club


had to call out sick yesterday because i was sick. chinese hot pot @ christopha's. i can't be trusted to cook my own seafood.

this mourn, i forgot both my monthly-metrocard and my work ID. why-me?-why-me?-why-me?

looks like they terminated tookie. hasta la vista... nobel peace prize nominee.

pending transit strike on friday. may not mean much to the silent readers from out of town, but it's got the potential to really cripple this city. everyone takes the trains. and thursday night's supposed to be a really shitty storm. i am so glad i don't work on fridays. i hope the strike only lasts the one day, and it resolves itself by the weekend. that would be the most convenient scenario for me.

i need a vee-cay-shun... maybe in china...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home