Wednesday, November 30, 2005

and then i washed my hands...

The Fortress of Solitude 2.0 continues to claw its way to life. Slowly. Deliberately. At the pace dictated by my intermitten procrastination. I've made massive progress in a bit over a week, I just need to see it through. (Like everything else in my fucking life.)

For all the whining on parade in my previous entry, I'm not doing that badly (financially). I mean, there are a lot of people much worse off. People who don't even have cable tv. People who have to make do with "girlfriends" and "requited love" and "social lives" -- ANYTHING, it seems, to fill that TV-shaped hole. It is those people that I pity most.

Perhaps they should try their hand at some further alternatives to television. [Thanks to newop, who implores you to note the left-panel wallpaper: a white man with a dead kid on one knee and a $zxxml baby in the other.]

And this is courtesy of Rico, though I don't have a segue for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home