Tuesday, November 29, 2005

freedom isn't free

let me use those movers that whatsername suggested, that turn out to be a lot more expensive than she suggested they'd be...

let me get a new ipod as a little present to myself, for a hellish year suffered...

let me upgrade to DVR, coz everyone else has got it...

let me get an HDTV off of craig's list, coz it's a super-sweet deal...

let me sell my old tv for a lot less than i could have gotten for it...

now let me upgrade to Hi-Def DVR, coz my new tv needs to be exploited...

oh, look at this -- the bills are starting to come in! what's this? i've got to pay rent again??

anybody have a few hundred bucks to help pay for that divorce i still need to get?


i'm a fuckin retard! wheeeeeeee!

WAY TO GO, MALICE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

Outstanding "outline," (in my opinion).

9/18/2023 05:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home