Thursday, August 18, 2005

megalomelancholia


"I believe the common character of the universe is not harmony, but hostility, chaos and murder."
Werner Herzog

My buddy Son of the Mourning is on a plane back to wherever the hell he hails from. We had a good time doing things he'll probably want to repress. Malice Highload a bad influence? NEVER!

Now that I've got no distractions, it's time to waste a lot more time...

Ha ha.

No, trying to get my "life" together. Herewith is a list of projects I'd like to get completed before the year is dead. I'm not usually so bold or sharing about these things, but I'm just trying to get in the game here...

In no particular order, per se:

"The Chance Meeting on a Dissecting Table
of a Sewing Machine and an Umbrella"

(animated short)
"The Butcherhouse Chronicles"
(screenplay)
"All Goodbyes Should Be Sudden"
(play)
"Chinadoll Overdrive"
(play)
various unidentified short films
untitled documentary


Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.

You're only as healthy as you feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home