Tuesday, August 02, 2005

in your dreams, show no mercy


You’re sorta stuck where you are
But, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,
Or live on mars
And have it your way...

And you hate your boss at your job...
Well in your dreams you can blow his head off...
In your dreams
Show no mercy...

And all your bad days will end...!
And all your bad days will end...!
You have to sleep late when you can...!
And all your bad days will end!!!

-The Flaming Lips


nix the overtime hours for wednesday. someone else called dibs on them before i did, so i'm off the hook. as much as i could use the money, i'm relieved. 16 hours sitting at a desk, doing what i do: it's diabolical.

instead, i shall retreat to my cave and tinker with my secret machines.

TRUE! --nervous --very, very dreadfully nervous I had been and am; but why will you say that I am mad? The disease had sharpened my senses --not destroyed --not dulled them. Above all was the sense of hearing acute. I heard all things in the heaven and in the earth. I heard many things in hell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home