Tuesday, May 10, 2005

it's a war


miss 1 day of work and everything's a fucking mess when i get back. i guess it's around the time people start exploiting their vacation days. if i only didn't have to cover for everyone.

was sneezing like a motherfucker yesterday. been trying to ration out my expensive allergy pills, but this week's pollen count is going to be through the fucking roof.

my last couple of entries were really soapboxy. i don't know how anyone who knows me can read this shit.

(not that anyone knows me...)

my life's been a nightmare for so long. big transitions the next couple of months. don't know what they'll bring. hard to be vague and be honest here. some things i have control over, some things i don't; i'm going to be concentrating on the things i do have control over.

and as far as those things go... it's war. and now i have a machine gun. ho ho ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home