Saturday, April 23, 2005

burnt offerings


Dear Blog,

I had dinner with "burno" last night. He continued making hurtful, disparaging remarks about the good Filipino community. I'd repeat some of the ugly things he said but they're just too painful to recount. If this continues, I may have to draft a letter to NaFFAA to schedule some sort of pre-emptive intervention. I'm just afraid of what burno's anti-Filipino agenda may develop into if it goes unchecked. (This is not to mention what he has to say about other so-called "mongrel races"...)

Stay strong, my Filipino brothers and sisters. We will overcome...!

Salamat!

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

Raedm321@gmail.com if he ("burnedouteyes2") requires (Raed Moustafa, B.A., M.A., M.P.H., M.D.; RaedMoustafa.onUniverse.com (sites.google.com/view/globalhealthpractice/moustafa-raed). (Sites.google.com/view/agency1).

8/13/2023 03:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home