Thursday, April 28, 2005

listless


where the fuck have i been?

tuesday i was so busy at work, i didn't even get to check my regular websites. working at work has GOT to stop.

been having fun authoring DVDs. THE BUTCHERHOUSE CHRONICLES dvd is burned and complete. traveling through the postal system, looking for redemption. My DVD authoring's getting better. Got another thing I'm going to try to author/burn this evening...

but tonight's dedicated to creating a list of "issues" i've got to bring with me to marriage counseling tomorrow. didn't want to procrastinate on starting it, but here i am, doing it all the night before. i've been "writing" it in my head for the past two weeks. i've just got to figure out how to commit it to paper.

tomorrow night could be... less than fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

Sites.google.com/view/globalhealthpractice/issues.

8/13/2023 02:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home