Tuesday, February 15, 2005

the healing properties of ink [updated]

because i think the timing's right and i feel the need to balance my designs, i'm going under the ink gun again tonight. this should be my largest one yet. the last one hurt like a motherfucker. the design on this one should hurt in unique and remarkable ways.

a history of my inky bookmarks, for my own personal record:
November 1, 1997
March 14, 1998
January 1, 2000
September 24, 2004
December 24, 2004
[February 15 17, 2005]


certain people may think that i'll regret them in 20 years. but who says i've got 20 years...?

REVISION!!!
7:29pm:
well, this is what you get when you try to design something with a pot-head! the tattoo guy thought our appointment was for thursday, not tonight. he could have inked me up at later slot this evening, but he didn't have the designs ready! as much as i try to adhere to this "bookmark the date" manner of tattoos, i'd rather not have one hastily burned onto me, esp. after all the prep design i did for this one. fuck ducks. ok. february 17, 2005. i'll remember that date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home