Wednesday, February 02, 2005

waiting for the bombs to drop

what is it, wednesday? i've worked 1 1/2 days this week and it's already too much. 2+2=5. nothing makes sense and nobody cares.

i went to bed earlier last night, yet i got up more tired than ever.

i was smart this morning. i had a cry before i left the apartment so i didn't have the urge on the train. aren't i clever?

having trouble keeping it together lately. seems all my friends who were single boys are now in steady relationships. more power to them, but it just highlights my loserdom.

everyone in my immediate family called me this past weekend. it's as if they sensed a disturbance in the force. i only spoke with my mom. a short conversation, told her i was fine. ha ha.

my dad's birthday next week. i'm thinking of getting him a funeral for his son. hooray for life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home