Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Rabbit Stew?



This new department I work in at my day job is having a pot luck in a few weeks. I don't want to go into the specifics of what I do and where I do it because I don't want to get fired just yet -- but suffice it to say that it is VERY WEIRD that there is (potentially) going to be a POT LUCK at WORK and that I may be forced to bring something to the conference table.

My super secret project has been put on hold for a few days because of another project that C. and I are... trying to accomplish. I don't want to vent too much because C. gets nervous when I go on overly public tirades... but... this C+M project is not really the kind of thing the two of us would usually voluntarily work on... I may put the word out in a few days, to all the New York dwellers... hopefully, we can get most of it in the can by the end of this week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home