Thursday, July 01, 2004

The Lorax


At the far end of town
where the Grickle-grass grows
and the wind smells slow-and-sour when it blows
and no birds ever sing excepting old crows...
is the Street of the Lifted Lorax...

+++

O, the weekend can't get here swiftly enough. If I can only manage to claw my way through the day without anything inordinately insufferable happening at work. Though I've got hours to go before I can claim victory.

Really enjoyed SPIDER-MAN 2 last night. There was no way for it to live up to the hype-machine, but it was a really good time. I was hoping it would somehow change my life forever... but I guess I'm always hoping that when I go to the movies...

Been sketching out ideas for this super-secret project I'm working on. I know I can do this. The pressure is just huge. It needs to be the best script I've ever written. I am writing as if my life depends on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home