Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Battlestar America


Though latest polls by the New York Times/CBS News indicate that Bush is enjoying the lowest approval ratings of his presidency, they also indicate that people aren't flocking to the Kerry camp.

Note to all the people who think Kerry's playing a good game by "letting Bush dig his own grave"!

I know you can't make any judgment calls based on polls. The only thing that ultimately matters is who gets to the voting booth on election day. But I am concerned that Kerry isn't stepping up and connecting with voters. There are a lot of people investing in him and I assume there is a master plan in all this -- I just hope it pays off.

If Kerry manages to blow this, that would be shameful. Not that I think he's the answer to all our problems (my problems might never be answered, that's for damn sure...), but we need him. I wish there were a stronger, more inspiring candidate -- but this is what we've got for now. We've got to fight for a better tomorrow.

Now, FLY, winged monkeys! Fly!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home