Thursday, June 24, 2004

He's Got Yellow Fever!

So I'm walking down 6th Ave with C. last night and walking the opposite direction I see a a couple. From a distance, it looks like an Asian girl and guy. But when they get a little closer, I steal a glance. The guy's not Asian -- he's Alec Baldwin.

It's confirmed because I hear his voice as they pass.

"Are you sure it wasn't Daniel Baldwin?", C. questioned. But I know what Alec Baldwin looks and sounds like, thankyouverymuch...

Further down the block, we bumped into Keo Woolford, who portrayed a *slightly* fictionalized version of me in our wedding film. (He was in a big production of The King & I in London, and he was a member of a Hawaiian boy band, so he counts as a celebrity.) He's a really nice guy -- we chatted for a while.

We also walked past someone I hoped I'd never see again. It's like watching a ghost float by. Jesus, the world can be an ugly place...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home