Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Pimp My Cell!


Wondering what to do with your old cell phones? I heard about these sites on the radio this mourning and I checked them out today:

1. www.trademyphone.com

2. www.cellphonesforcash.com

1 will give me $4 for my old phone. 2 will give me $10. (I think I paid about $200 for it originally.)

If you're not interested in this lucrative money-making opportunity, you can visit www.collectivegood.com -- you can select a charity you'd like to donate your old phone to, and it's tax-deductible. [Nothing more life-affirming than seeing battered puppies using working cell phones.]

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

Cell phones should be priced lower if there is a resale-specific event; matters of ethics.

4/09/2023 11:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home