Monday, June 14, 2004

"List of Friends Revised"


I know The Onion probably enjoys the most blog links in all of Internetdom, but this story is awesome:

List of Friends Revised After Birthday

(I been meaning to update my list...)

I been trying out the "preview" version of Google's new "Gmail", but it's a bit buggy so far. The big advantage of the free e-mail service is that it includes a full GIG of storage (with side ads that aren't too intrusive, so far). However, it's just an e-mail service, so you can't really use it to host images you want to put up on a website. And I tried to send a small movie to a fellow Gmailer (let's call him "Steve"), but when I clicked "send" it kept giving me the error message "There is no data in this message". Even though I wrote a full subject header and something in the message body. Sorry, "Steve", maybe I'll try again later...

(Every time I don't plan on blogging, something comes along that I want to put up.)

postscript: new BEASTIE BOYS drops tomorrow. it's the little things that make the world slightly less unbearable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home