Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Wilson...?


it occurred to me, this mourning, that working in my office is a lot like the game of SURVIVOR. (i'll spare you all the href to the website... i'm certain you can find it if you really wanted it.) anyway, that analogy...

in my new position, i find myself trying to act friendly with people i don't necessarily like -- more so than i normally would. forging these alliances to protect myself. it is a somewhat rotten sensation, but it's almost a part of the job. it's what keeps you "in the game".

i just did something that should afford me a lot of praise/notice from the higher ups. i wasn't going for it and i don't think i necessarily want it. i much prefer to shii-ann it here: stay low profile, vote off whoever everyone else is voting off, stay in it as long as i choose.

is it only wednesday? feels like i've been here forever...

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

There should have been 50-50 women in your job and 100% women employers, at that time. (Matter of justice). "Survivor," people . . . ?

4/01/2023 12:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home