Saturday, May 15, 2004

New Model


"To be free, one must give up a little part of one's self..."
You might notice the subtle redesign. I modified one of the new templates that the relaunched BLOGGER is offering. (I could go into a rant about Xanga and how this design is *not* based on Xanga -- but those people are worse than republicans about defending their party...)

Alas, one of the sacrifices of updating the template (and having switched commenting services that one time) is the the loss of old, archived comments. So to the 2 or 3 people who have actually left comments on this site before April 2004, your comments have become the stuff of myth and urban legend.

I've chosen not to change my commenting system a 3rd time (since BLOGGER now offers its own in-house commenting) because I like my current commenting function better.

Invariably, there will be some further tweaks to come as I try to get my hands dirty fine-tuning some code.

Browsing my archives, I've noticed there are a lot more pictures on this blog than there used to be. Thanks be to GOOGLE (who incidentally own BLOGGER).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home