Wednesday, May 12, 2004

KABOOM KABOOM


What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Scorched Earth Tank.I am a Scorched Earth Tank.


When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself. What Video Game Character Are You?

[Somehow "scorched earth tank" doesn't have the warmth or character of a "Pac-Man" or "Donkey Kong"... I prefer the following...]

What Video Game Character Are You? I am Mr Do.I am Mr Do.


I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples. What Video Game Character Are You?

OR...

What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Breakout Bat.I am a Breakout Bat.


I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along. What Video Game Character Are You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home